- Grace is our foundation
- Jesus came not for the healthy, but for the sick; not for the righteous, but sinners (meaning us)
- God calls us to obedience and He means it
- Through obedience to God, we know fullness of Life and fullness of Joy
- We believe in the infallibility and authority of the Scriptures
- We uphold the Apostles Creed and orthodox Christianity
- Helping each person discover their part in God’s Kingdom
- Developing value for mission
- Ministering to the poor as part of discipleship--part of life
- Promoting the development of spiritual disciplines
- Encouraging men and women to identify and use their gifts
- Identifying and developing leadership giftedness
- Challenging people to align life choices with Biblical priorities
- Walking with people through their brokenness toward healing
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.
Copyright © by Foundations Ministries All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2006-08-22 (8812 reads)